1.We have professional technical support team to support our customers
2.if you have any question for the technology of our products,please Email to us and we will reply to you immediately
Trade trems: FOB,EXW
Payment trems: T/T , PayPal , L/C
Payment Condition: 30% deposit need to be paid before producing, the rest of 70% will must be pay before shipment.
Packing: Standard Trade Packing
Shipping:By express,by sea,by air
1.Q: Are you factory or trading company? A:We are factory.
2.Q: How does your factory do regarding quality control? A:Quality is priority.We attach great importance to quality controlling from the very beginning to the very end.Our factory has gained ISO9001,ISO14001,CE.
3.Q: What is your after-sale servic? A: We offer 100% guarantee on our product.